Like most middle class families, I too had limitations when it came to money. I didn’t know what to do in life. I had to depend on my parents for everything. I had a very low self-esteem. I couldn’t face people. To make matter worse I was overweight and lazy. To improve my self-confidence, I joined a karate club but failed in my very first belt test.
I hated going to school. I was thrown out of school for bunking classes. I wanted to become an airline pilot but failed in the physical test (I was taller than the permitted hight). I wanted to be a public speaker but couldn’t face the crowd. I wanted to be a film actor but didn't know how to act. I wanted to travel around the world but I had no money in my pocket.
Being a former school dropout, an overweight and financially broke guy with low esteem, nobody thought that one day I will become a World Record holder in international aviation studies, a four time national karate champion and brand Ambassador for a World Karate Organization, an airline specialist training airline personnel including pilots, and an international speaker travelling around the world inspiring people. I never gave up on my dreams. In the past 15 years I have conducted 1000s of training sessions in more than 50 countries worldwide. I learned from my mistakes. I worked on myself.
I want to now help you achieve Your Dream!
Why is it that some people are able to achieve so much success - in their personal, professional, social lives - whereas so many others are struggling? For example, when two people commit to a goal - say, to go to the gym and lose weight, why does one of them manage to follow through, and the other one doesn’t?
What are successful people doing differently from the failures? How are successful people thinking differently from the failures? Are successful people wired differently from the rest of us? Is success simply encoded in their DNA? Or is it something else? And the more important question is: How can we get access to the magic ingredient that successful people have and add it to our own lives so that we too may experience more success in our lives?
Imagine Finding A Way when you’re feeling lost, confused, and have no idea what to do or where to even begin.
Imagine Tapping into your inner strength to experience more motivation, happiness, and fulfillment on demand regardless of what’s happening in your life.
Imagine You Know how to get whatever you want even if you're stressed out, busy, or have a million excuses.
Imagine having an International Coach in your life to INSPIRE YOU, EMPOWER YOU & DEVELOP YOU so YOU could GROW & EXCEL in YOUR LIFE.
FAROOKH SENSEI is not only a great leader and inspirer, an excellent coach and train-the-trainer, he is much more than that, he is a person who can show you the light and who can open the door to your bright future and success. FAROOKH is also a name - synonyme of professionalism and confidence. I trust him like I do not trust any other teacher or mentor. I Know how much he can help. The motivation to develop is an essential element and a milestone on the path to your personal as well as to your collective family or group success and hapiness. Thank you Sensei. We need you and will need you a lot. Ms. Jeni Chaneva - Safety expert, European Railway Agency, Lille area, France
Why Should You hire Farookh Sensei to Coach You or Your Team?
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
- Certified Coach, Teacher & Speaker with John Maxwell Team (World Renowned Leadership Coach)
- Author, Entrepreneur, Key note Speaker, Transformation & Leadership Coach
- Learning & Performance Specialist, NLP Maser practitioner
- World Record holder for 17 consecutive years for achieving 41 IATA (Airline) qualifications
- IATA ‘Outstanding Achievement’ Award
- Former IATA & British Airways Course Director – London School of Management (London)
- Manager, Talent Development – Qatar Airways (Qatar)
- Qatar Airways ‘Best Technical Trainer’
- Qatar Airways ‘Best of the Best Trainer’
- GCC HR Excellence Award (Member of Qatar Airways Winning Team)
- Qatar Airways Sapphire Award for 10 Years Loyal & Dedicated Service
- 'Best Teacher in the World' Awarded by Qatar Airways (QAS Training Team)
- Air India – First in Class Award
- Rotary International – Excellence Award
- Junior Chamber International – Outstanding Achievement Award
- Licensed Advanced Practitioner in Integral Eye Movement Therapy (UK)
- Certified Practitioner in Provocative Change Works (UK)
- Certified by 'The Coaching Academy' UK - Europe's Leading Coach Training Organization
- Chairman & CEO Aeroskills Edutainers (P) Ltd.
- Director Honeydew Group
- 4 times National Karate Champion of India
- Former Asian Brand Ambassador of WUKF (World Union of Karate-do Federation)
- President & CEO of ISKKA’89 (International Shotokan Karate Kodokai Association)
- WUKO & WUKF 6th Dan Black Belt
- S.K.I.F 5th Dan Black Belt from Grand Master Hirokazu Kanazawa (Japan)
- Founder of ‘Fight for Bike’ – The only Karate Championship to award Motorbike
14 year experience with one of the BEST Airline Companies in the World as a Talent Development Manager has given Farookh the opportunity to conduct trainings in: Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Brazil, China, Egypt (Cairo & Luxor), Ethiopia, D’jibouti, France (Paris & Nice), Germany, Georgia, Iran, Iraq (Sulaimaniyah), Indonesia, Italy (Milan & Venice), India (Amritsar, Mumbai, Chennai, Nagpur, Cochin, Trivandrum, Calicut, Ahmedabad, Goa) Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Korea, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Morocco. Mozambique, Nepal, Nigeria, Qatar, Rwanda, Singapore, Saudi Arabia (Madina, Jeddah, Dhamam, Riyadh), Sri Lanka, South Africa (Johanesbourg, Capetown), Sudan, Thailand, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey (Istanbul, Ankara), UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi), USA (Atlanta, New York, Washington, Chicago, Houston), United Kingdom (London, Birmingham, Manchester), Vietnam & Yemen
Most of the successful people were not born with more talent, knowledge, wealth, potential, resources and luck than you and I. Their success comes from deliberately thinking differently than most of others think. You can make the same choice.
What does Success mean to you?
My friend Satyarup Siddhanta on his journey to conquer Mount Everest. The highest peak of the highest mountain in the whole world
IGNITE YOUR HIDDEN SPARK
Irrespective of who you are and where you are in life, you are an expert in something. All of us have the potential to be successful. The problem is, most of us do things exactly the same way as most of us do. And so we struggle.
Over 7 billion people are sharing this planet, but a
very tiny percentage of these people will ever use the potential bestowed on them by GOD to its maximum.
You possess a mine of gold inside you. These tremendous potentials are your secret gems. It is up to you to decide whether you want to dig for them in order to gain self profit and for the benefit of the wider circle as well; or that you’ll shut your mind and soul to the blessings GOD offered you. It is YOUR Choice.
Join V.LEAD Leadership Program
Whoever you are, whatever you do and wherever you are in life, if your mission is to succeed by helping others succeed, then join our leadership program "Awaken the Leader within You" a 90 day online self-leadership & Personal Empowering Program. Learn how to Become a More Successful, Efficient and Effective Leader from the Inside Out GREAT leadership is a cultivated art. It begins with self- leadership.
Because at the center of leadership is the person who, more than anything else makes the difference. Leadership success or failure begins with how the leader approaches self-leadership.
Self leadership is the most important competency for leaders, employees and entrepreneurs to be successful. Self-leaders utilize strategies or rituals, to align their intentions and actions to achieve success through creativity and innovation.
Think of your life as a diversified organization. You are in the business of living. Your business consists of a career and managing the associated workloads, opportunities, and challenges. Your business also consists of managing a home and its maintenance. The people living within your home? Yes, your business includes managing their needs, from the school and recreational needs of children to the social and emotional needs of spouses.
When you think about it, you are the CEO of a rather diversified enterprise. Any such business requires capable leadership. Interestingly, however, we rarely think about self-leadership. We focus so intently on the tasks of each of our enterprises that we rarely stand back and survey how we’re managing them–and ourselves. When it comes to our lives, we can be great workers and not such greater managers.
We at V.LEAD provide a number of people and leadership development program and solutions to assist individuals and organizations to be more effective and competitive.
BENEFITS OF SELF LEADERSHIP
• Develop a winner’s mindset that will allow you to perform at your optimum all the time
• Cultivate greater meaning and fulfillment from work
• Master disruptive emotions like anger, anxiety and pessimism
• Uncover self-defeating beliefs that may be holding you back and rescript them into empowering beliefs
• Manage stress and stay calm & focused in the face of intense pressure in life and leadership
• Practice mindfulness techniques that improve your effectiveness at work and in life
• Turn around difficult relationships in your personal and professional life
• Strengthen your practice of kindness, compassion and empathy to achieve greater fulfillment and
success in life and leadership
• Cultivate resilience and rebound from personal and organizational setbacks
• Master a 5-step framework to help you succeed at changing your behaviors and habits
• Develop a deeper understanding of, and connection with, your authentic self
We are currently updating our website. Please visit us in couple of days.